- Experiment with placing the members in different places, maybe import them as a separate layer
- The left and right hand side members of the band are not clear, however the main character stands out well
- Make the faces lighter
- Change the quote to another play on words such as "Backstreets back and there alright"
- The white background works well
- As a lot of people preferred this image, we could maybe use it as a "teaser advert"
- Take all the text off apart from "Backstreet boys" and "May 2011"
- This leaves a narrative enigma, and will suit the other advert which is properly advertising the Digipak and music video
- You cannot properly see the members, again leaving an enigma
- It can be used as a teaser advert as the digipak is being released when the band are touring
- The shot is also used in the music video, giving a "tease" and "taste" of the music video
Due to this audience feedback, we have decided to take on board what was said about the second image, and use that as a "teaser advert" and use the first one as our actual advert, these will both appear in Q magazine. Therefore we will be producing two magazine adverts, each having a separate purpose, one leaving a narrative enigma, and one giving details, we could release the "narrative enigma" magazine advert before the second one, to give a taste of what is being released.
Therefore we are going to make these changes and this will be our final magazine adverts.