Myself, Megan Claydon, and Emmie Bryett (www.g324-sum2011-emmie-bryett.blogspot.com) two A2 pupils from Ilkley Grammar School, aged 17, are creating the a promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video together with a cover for its release as part of an album digipak (CD/DVD package) and a magazine advertisement for the digipak (CD/DVD package.)

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Backstreet Boys

We have decided to use the song As long as you love me by Backstreet Boys.



As long as you love me

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me

I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me

Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like it's deep within me
Doesn't really matter if you're on the run
It seems like we're meant to be

I don't care who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
What you did
As long as you love me (I don't know)
Who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me (yeah)

I've tried to hide it so that no one knows
But I guess it shows
When you look into my eyes
What you did and where you're comin from
I don't care, as long as you love me, baby

I don't care who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
What you did
As long as you love me (as long as you love me)
Who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
Don't care what you did (yeah)
As long as you love me (as long as you love me)
Who you are (who you are)
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
As long as you love me
Who you are
As long as you love me
What you did (I don't care)
As long as you love me

Backstreet Boys- As long as you love me lyrics 


  • The Backstreet boys are an American vocal group, formed in Orlando, Florida in 1993
  • They rose to fame with their debut international album, Backstreet Boys in 1996
  • There genre is pop 
 

The group consisted of five members, untill Kevin Richardson decided to depart the band, now their is four members


One of the lead vocalists of the group          
He started the band at the age of just 12






Howie Dorough 
He is the oldest member of the group
Along with singing he also plays the guitars and the drums (however not in the band)






























Brian Littrell  
Originally planned on entering school to become a music minister
However his plans changed when he was offered a place in the band
His cousin Kevin Richardson, (former member of the band) called upon him to join the band 
Brian's met his wife, Leighanne Wallace, on the set of the song "As long as you love me"


Kevin Richardson
He recorded 5 albums with the group
Before announcing his departure in 2006
He issues the following statement:
"After 13 years of what can only be described as a dream come true, I have decided that it is time to leave the Backstreet Boys. It was a very tough decision for me but one that was necessary in order to move on with the next chapter of my life. Howard, Brian, Alex and Nick will always be my little brothers and have my utmost love and support. I would like to thank the Backstreet fans for all the beautiful memories we have shared together and look forward to including you in the next phase of my life. I wish my brothers continued success and look forward to their new album." Wikipedia 
The group have not ruled out a return from the singer  




























Alexander James McLean
He suffered drug and alcohol problems, leading him to go to rehab, after former band mate, Kevin left the band
He also plays the piano, saxaphone and guitar




No comments:

Post a Comment